Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Love Club Lookbook

For a recent live university project, I was asked to choose between a number of fashion brands and to then create and style a new lookbook for the chosen fashion company. I chose the brand New Love Club as I found their printed t-shirts very interesting and believed that they suited my way of styling the best.

I personally thought that the brand's current lookbook did not portray to the consumer well enough that the clothing is unisex. As well as this the interesting colours and shapes on the printed garments were not displayed to their full potential due to the use of black and white photography.

For this shoot I was very much influenced by hip-hop gangs of 1980's New York, urban cities and androgyny. The shoot took place around the colourful Shoreditch in East London, as this is where the brand began in 2009.










Styling - Layla Abounour
Photography - Nienta Nixon
Make-up and Hair - Louise Hall
Model - Helen S @ M&P Models

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...