Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's Been A While!

Hello hello!

I have been very bad over the last few months and have not contributed much to the old blog! I've really missed it! It's been a crazy second year at university, what with overlapping film and pr projects, an internship at Dazed and Confused magazine, taking on the role as Fashion Production Assistant at GEIST magazine and preparing my dissertation for my final year. It has all been very fun (most of the time) and I can't believe it's now the summer holidays. So long UCA for 4 whole months! I'm just waiting for the sun to come out now...

Here's a few lazy Instagram snaps of what I have been up to recently...


1- Jazzy new kimono, 2- Henna fun, 3- Moonrise Kingdom, 4- New shoes!
5- Beautiful blossom, 6- Celebrations, 7- Hangover tea, 8- Reunited,
9- Broadway Market, 10- Maisie Willis, 11- Remember these!?, 12- CUTE.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love 8 - Reunited and 4 - New shoes! Hope you're enjoying uni! x

    ReplyDelete

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...