Pages

Monday, July 09, 2012

Haute Couture Fall 2012 Favourites

It's that time of year again, where we all wish we could get off to Paris and view the spectacles which are the Couture fashion shows. The fall shows included some amazing garments, and as I was selecting my personal favourites, I noticed I was either selecting nude shades or very dark shades with a definitive, glistening edge, and no in between. So here are my ten favourite looks, chosen for their originality, true beauty and overall astounding elegance.







Details:



I love this beauty idea from Chanel, where the nails were simply painted with one colour (2007 Chanel nail paint in silver), and then painted over with another (2012 Chanel nail paint in pink)in an oval shape, carefully not touching the edges. A huge inspiration for a new Nail Hart tutorial! The Maison Martin Margiela necklace, if you can call it that, is simply breath taking. Who needs clothes when you can adorn your body with such beauty!

Layla x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...