Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Update

I have been super busy with my new university project Nail Hart lately, so I have been neglecting this blog quite a bit (sad face). It's been so fun creating a new, fresh blog idea, separate to this personal blog. I will be reblogging my nail art designs on here all in due coure, but in the mean time, head over to Nail Hart and take a peak!

Here's a quick update on what's been going on in my life lately, apart from stress!




The gorgeous House of Harlow 1960 shoes which were given to me as a form of payment 
for working over London Fashion Weekend. I'm not complaining!


Ring - Topshop, bracelet - Urban Outfitters, Earrings - Ebay (99p Bargain!)


Aztec Snapback - Urban Outfitters (£5 reduced from £20!)


New Brogue/creeper/espadrilles - Ebay (£14.99) Never worn a three in one shoe before, but I love it!


I KNEW these would be big, and I want it SO bad! As always, I am super obsessed with anything which appears as though it could be from the 80's, and this pretty little thing does the trick for me. The colour explosion, mixed with the floral print, mixed with the current spots luxe trend means this jacket is simply amazing, and I must have it. Oh and its only £14.99 from Primark which means it's ok to indulge, right?


I also spotted this top in H&M yesterday. I love the colour, the cut, the way it flows freely, and the fact that it is actually knitted wool. It would be perfect during the summer with some denim high waistys, or worn over a plain maxi dress!


I have a brand new iPhone, at last, a phone with a camera! So the following images are a result of me over excitedly snapping away and uploading to Instagram!



New fairy lights at halls


I left my nan's house with a bag full of her old 80's clothes the other day, she was shocked to hear that I LOVED them!







Best meal of the week.


Love going home to see my men!


I did these nails for the AW12 House of Harlow 1960 and Winter Kate Press Day, 
a post on this is sure to follow!

Layla x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...