Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Purr Magazine - A Cat/Fashion Mash-up!

For my last university project, I created Purr magazine, a niche monthly fashion magazine inspired by cats. Sounds different? Thats the whole point! It was a great experience dedicating myself to producing my own publication, and it definitely reinforced my love for fashion and the media! Here are a few images pulled straight from the magazine...


How To... Customise your old tees






Model - Helena Asquith
Styling/Photography - Myself



Where The Wild Things Are





Model - Sophie Jones
Styling/Photography - Myself



For issue one of Purr magazine, I also interviewed two very different, yet very fascinating and inspiring individuals; Stephanie Harwin, award winning editor of the cat-lifestyle blog, Catsparella, and Elisa Allen, manager at PETA UK (People for the Ethical treatment of Animals).


Stephanie Harwin





Elisa Allen






I would like to thank all of those who were involved in helping to create Purr magazine! 

I hope you are all as pleased with issue one as I am.



Layla x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...