Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hello little world

So as this is my first post to this intimidating white space, I'm going to keep it short and snappy and show a few outfits that I have worn over the past week.

I am a huge procrastinator, I have been meaning to create this blog for weeks now; so I've been taking the photographs for it and thinking of the ideas, without actually contributing anything.

Also, I find the concept of taking pictures of myself very cringey! So bare with me and ignore the dodgey background of my bathroom door! These are taken in my small halls with minimal space. Lovely.



Day 1

Headband -Gift, Earrings -Camden market , Necklace -Topshop, T-shirts -Primark, Grandad jumper -ASOS (So comfy!),  Navajo legins -Primark, Bag -gift.


Day 2

Hat -H&M, T-shirts -Primark, Blazer -Forever 21, Necklace -Topshop, Legins -Primark, Watch -FCUK
Doctor Martens -Schuh


Day 3

Shirt -Primark, Top (underneath) -H&M, Skirt H&M, Tights -Primark, Shoes -ASOS

Layla x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...