Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Emslie Creative PR

Yesterday I went to the Emslie Creative PR offices in Brick Lane, to meet Amber Wood,  the owner of the new business.  The reason I went to meet Amber was to have a brief interview for a PR assistant  internship, and I only went and got it! I am so happy and excited! I cant wait to learn all about the fashion PR world, helping to manage the Emslie clients; Nicole Richies lines, House of Harlow 1960 and Winter Kate for example. Other clients are Firouzeh the jewellery designer who is inspired by ancient Persian and Byzantine treasures, and the knitwear designer Madeleine Thompson. I will be helping to organise events and press days, writing press releases, and sending products out to the press.

While I was in the Brick Lane I thought it would be silly not to have a browse. I bought two scarves and some peacock feather earrings from the Pop-up Vintage Fair, and a jazzy denim jacket from Rokit...






Denim Jacket - Rokit £25, T-shirt -H&M, Skirt -River Island £25, Earrings - Pop-up Vintage Fair £5



Vintage scarfs -Pop-up Vintage Fair £2 each

Layla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...