Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

AW12 Trend: 70's Disco

Over the summer, I had three university projects to complete to progress onto year two. My favourite project, as always, was the styling one. I chose the film genre 'classic musicals' and was then inspired by the seventies disco themed film, Saturday Night Fever. After some extensive trend analysis, I began to see a common thread of seventies inspired prints, colours and shapes for AW12.




I then looked further into some accessories, make-up, locations and other possible styling accompaniments for the shoot. It was not necessary to actually carry out a physical shoot due to funding etc, however making the mood boards was enjoyable and some fun ideas were produced.



Layla x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...